Friday, March 4, 2016

Get Ruffled








dress (SHEIN UNDER $20!!), clutch (Clare V. ON SALE), boots (Isola), rings (Anna Beck)

Gang, how 'bout this Ruffled Cotton Dress being under 20 bones?  That's insane am I right?  She's a smidge short on me which is why I paired her with tights, but if you're on the petite side, she'll be perfect sans tights or if you want to be extra leggy--have at it!  I'm also planning on pairing the Ruffles with some Distressed Skinnies for a tunic vibe.  Either way, for the price, she's indeed a winner.  
Another winner...my Leo Clutch which is now on sale!!  I've had for at least two years and still love it to bits---pairs beautifully with so much!
Alright, gang, cheers to the weekend...I'm still in Cardboard Box Hell so it'll be an unpacking organizing situation for me...hells.  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL