Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Dual Denim





jacket (Old Gap, see SIMILAR DENIM), sweater (Equipment), denim (Paige see SIMILAR ), patches (Rebecca Minkoff), sneaks (Converse), bag (Clare V c/o Omar + Elsie), shades (Ray Ban)

No stranger to a solid casual look, I am absolutely adoring this dual Denim Vibe.  Pair 'em with a fun PLAID and a side of PATCHES, and this look is one I could wear on the daily indeed.  
I brought my denim jacket (see Modern Version) outta hibernation while I was in Florida and added a fun twist in the way of Emoji Patches--they've proven to be one of my fave purchases as of late (and quite cheap, too)!
Alright kids, back to that grind am I right?!  I know I'm not solo when I say I've got a dang laundry list of nonsense to get to today---cheers to a Tuesday filled with productivity.  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL