Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Summer Set





crop & skirt (BCBG c/o Morton James LOVE this MATCHING SET at 30% OFF), heels (Joie, see SIMILAR SPLURGE vs STEAL), clutch (Elaine Turner SPLURGE vs STEAL), necklace (Hazen c/o Adele Lexington), shades (Gucci), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos)

Now that summer is more or less upon us, no better time than the present to start sporting Matching Summer Sets (ps:  this LOVELY is 30% OFF).  I love the idea of a unified print and just a hint of midriff---Chaser would have a fit if I showed any more skin--she's at that, "mom button that button," stage, which I really just find precious.  Never one to disappoint, Morton James has a boatload of summer frocks and sets to get us all geared up for the season.  Quick sidetone, my cork clutch is sold out but found this CORK is the perfect sub at a great price point!  
Alright gang, I'll be back to my normal posting routine now that I'm back from my weekend in Chicago.  Cheers to a wonderful start to your week.  Feel free to shop the look below---make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL