Monday, March 16, 2015

Blue Suede (and Leather) Shoes

scallops//fringe//wood stack//closed toe//steal flats//perforated//
ankle wrap//cage//royal//classic//platform

Definitely intend to hop on the Blue Suede Shoe Bandwagon this spring.  These beauties are EVERYWHERE and I am quite taken by the tons of gorgeous options---I tossed in a Leather or two for good measure because they were too gorg to pass up.  I kind of consider this hue to be the spring version of navy....basically a perfect neutral for our warmer months.  So I snagged these Platforms from Omar + Elsie and I think the next blue on my hit list is without a doubt THESE--feminine and modern...sheer perfection!  Alright gang...hope you all are having a great start to your week.  Feel free to shop these baby blues below.  Make it a great one!



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL