Monday, December 15, 2014

So Slouchy









turtleneck (Talbots 40% OFF , 50% off this KNITadore this SALE PONCHO), jeans (Gap these sold out but see similar steal HERE and sale splurges HERE & HERE), heels (Kate Spade on SALE), bag (GiGi New York c/o), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), ring (Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

I could live in this look, except let's sub these Navy Croc Heels with my fave new Leo Ballets, and I'd literally wear this number everyday (which if you saw me last week, I pretty much did).  There's something so effortless about slouchy pieces--little tip is make sure to roll the cuffs and show a little ankle--just a little hint of skin to ensure the look isn't sloppy.  Essentially I'm just wearing a whole heap of navy in this look but the various textures (pom pomscroc, & python) add elements of interest to keep her from looking dull.  
Alright gang, I went ahead and added a few other similar knits and boyfriends below (Cable Poncho & Distressed on SALE)--feel free to shop 'em below.  Y'all enjoy your Tuesday--make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL