Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Neon Lace







top & skirt (ALC, c/o Voce on Clay--nonlocal online HERE & HERE), heels (Kate Spade, see SIMILAR), clutch (asos old, see HERE & HERE), bracelets (Stia Couture, Adele of Lexington), watch (Daniel Wellington), bracelet (Coordinates, Omar + Elsie), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)

You've got the gang at Voce to blame and/or thank for this little number that I am so over the moon for--seriously.  I was getting my Hair Cut by the talented Lindsey when this little two piece number caught my attention from afar.  And therein lies the dilemma with Voce--you go in for a simple cut and color and damnit all if you don't want to empty your wallet on all of their insane threads...insane.  Rag & Bone, Elizabeth & James, Parker, JBrand, Rails, Equipment..the list goes on.  If you follow Voce on Instagram, you'll see what I mean.  

One other quick note, I have to send an enormous thank you to Andrew who photographs his lovely girlfriend Grace from A Southern Drawl.  Guy came through in the clutch when I needed some photos, and KT and I had a scheduling conflict.  As nice as he is talented, Andrew was such a pleasure to work with--very appreciative indeed, sir!  Alright gang, y'all have a great start to your week.  Make it a good one!


photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL