Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seminole Style: Knotted Maxi






dress (HM see similar UNDER $10UNDER $12LOVE THIS ONE ON SALE), sneaks (Superga Similar, how cute are THE HOUNDSTOOTH), necklaces (Kendra Scott Kendra Scott ), hat (Saddle Stitches Monogram ), clutch (Sole Society ), jacket (GAP), rings (anna beck, Kendra Scott )

So while normally I'll go uber casual for game day, from time to time I'll up the ante with a little Black Maxi.  No better way to keep her casual than with some SNEAKS and a Denim Jacket.  That's not to say I won't toss on some gems.  Thankfully for us, Kendra Scott has got us covered when it comes to game day jewelry.  NecklacesRings, you name it, she's got it!  Make sure to check out the others gals' Seminole Style (Kristin Cathy, & Lacey ) to see how they styled their Kendra Scott. Y'all make it a great one and 
>> --- G O  N O L E S --- >>

PS:  An ENORMOUS thank you to Stephanie from White Coat Wardrobe for snapping these pics on the fly!  KT and I had a scheduling conflict and Stephanie was a total gem and came to my rescue..and the gal's a PA, too, so she listened to my congested daughter's chest and diagnosed her on the spot--a twofer if I've ever seen one!  


Living In Color Print
Poor Little It Girl
A Lacey Perspective

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL