Sunday, September 7, 2014

Drop It Low







dress (Asos, old, see SIMILARS below), vest (SIMILAR), sneaks (Vans, LOVE THESE and THESE), shades (Lacoste, Nordstrom Rack c/o), cuff (Similar), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck)

I love myself a good Drop Waist Dress.  They're fun and feminine, not to mention they're comfy, too.  My apologies that my stripe one above is no longer avail, but I found a handful of super cute options below (teaser).  
Another current love, PLAID--it screams fall and is forever a classic.  Make sure to check out Yesterday's Plaid Post where I rounded up some of my fave check'd pieces.  
Alright gang, have a fantastic start to your week.  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL