Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Rails





top (Lucy Paris, snagged THIS ONE, too), skirt (Zara from last year, love this White Skirt), heels (Kate Spade, craving THESE METALLICS), bag (Kate Spade), cuff (SIMILAR ON SALE), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos), bracelets (Kate Spade), shades (Gucci c/o), necklaces (target x 2)

Let me quickly start off with a disclaimer regarding the side slit on this skirt---last time I wore this was last year in NYC with my best friend, Jenn, and split the hell outta of it while I more or less jumped on her back a la piggyback--anything but graceful.  I have yet to take it to seamstress to have it sewn up an inch or so--my apologies for the ridiculously, albeit temporary, high slit.  But onto the rest of the rig, yes?   
While I was perusing the sale at Bloomingdale's, I came across this BRAND and was relatively impressed considering the price point.  The print was entirely too fun to pass up and since I've been on a black and white kick this summer, this cropped number was pretty perfect for me (scored this one, too).  In keeping with the b & w theme, make sure to check out some other fun (and affordable) pieces from Lucy Paris below.  
A sincere thank you to Stacey Gudeman for snapping these shots on the fly--she's such a gem and so very great to work with!  Alright gang, hope you all have a great start to your Thursday!  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Stacey Gudeman


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL