Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Shades of Blue



blouse (J.Crew on SALE), skirt (J.Crew on SALE), heels (Kate Spade), bag (Galian c/o), necklace (Pink Pineapple c/o), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), watch (Cartier)

So I've always been a fan of  tone on tone dressing and this navy & baby blue ensemble is no exception.  For my 9 to 5 day gig, I'm always looking for rigs that have a bit of personality and don't bore both myself and my clients to tears.  This Blouse definitely serves up a bit of quirk and the Chunky Pearls and emerald green bag add just the right amount of accessorized details.  Even though there's some personality tossed in there, I think we've managed to maintain some ladylike professionalism, right?  All about balance in my book! 
 Ok gang, if you're following along Instagram, you know my little ladies and I are on a little Floridian rendezvous and loving every minute of it.  Y'all make it a great one--taking the babes with me to "work" tomorrow on a blog shoot with my fave Floridian photog, Lindsey Potter, so stay tuned for some fun beachy looks!  

photos courtesy of Tiffany Mitchell
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL