Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Simply Scarves






Got a great bit of feedback from my Leo Round Up, so I figured I'd give y'all another round of one of my faves.  I honestly have to say I don't think any of these rigs would be half as good without a cozy scarf.  Perfect for these ridiculously cold months but also as we transition into the spring---the scarf is def one of my fave accessories.  I truly have absolutely no particular way of tying them other than to just wrap the hell outta them around my neck and fiddle with the ends until they're just so, probably not terribly helpful, but Pinterest definitely has some great tutorials. Check out some current scarves I'm digging below. Alright gang, I promise to be back to the norm outfit post routine next week--KT and I snapped some goodins' yesterday so we'll be back in the saddle for sure!  Make it a good one!

s t r i p e s //c a b l e //l e o p a r d //i n f i n i t y //l i g h t w e i g h t //p l a i d

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL