Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stripes Squared





skirt (Zara ON SALE), shirt (J.Crew see SIMILAR), blazer (J.Crew), heels (Kate Spade), bag (Michael Kors), cuff (unknown), bracelets (Sylvia Benson c/o), rings (Anna Beck, Lagos), shades (Gucci)

Giving y'all a double dose of one of my fave prints (aside from leopard).  This Neoprene Striped Skirt from Zara was on my radar for quite some time and for the price point, I knew I had to snag it.  I also think it would look super cute with a relaxed white tshirt, black leather jacket, and a gaggle of gems around the neck.  Sported this look a few weeks back for work when we had a warm streak and thankfully, since it's frigid as all get out, it will transition beautifully into the spring.   Alright gang, stay warm and make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL