Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Red Does Red




jacket (Gap, loved THIS STRIPED NUMBER), pants (J.Crew, love THIS COLOR), blouse (J.Crew), heels (J.Crew), rings (Anna Beck, David Yurman), watch (Cartier), bracelets (Sylvia Benson c/o), shades (Gucci)

Wondering why in the sam hell I'm wearing this work look in the snow?  Yea, me too.  In all honesty, I sported this look a few weeks back before it got insanely cold and kinda couldn't resist having KT snap a few pics of it in Lexington's version of a blizzard (horrible planning on my part).  Interestingly enough, it's separates and not a suit which I'm a huge fan of doing even if not in the same hue.  Indeed it's bold to pull out all red look with dual leopard, but I'm on board with it as long as it's all tucked, polished, and topped off with subtle gold accessories.  Alright gang, make it a good one---look at the yahoo below trying to get her "shot"--so serves me right for attempting to wear such weather inappropriate garb!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL