Friday, December 6, 2013

'Tis the Season


Quite excited to be teaming up with these beauties above for a little Holiday Party 411.  Clearly Nikki and I were on the same wavelength but I'm loving how she kicked the Jumpsuit up a notch with a Jeweled Belt.  Danielle  and Katie both had fur on the brain (BTW, thank you miss Katie---I snatched up this SNOOD at 30% off upon adoring yours).  And Miss Ashley, may I please borrow that fantastic skirt for my holiday party tonight?  I'm loving everyone's rendition of holiday wear...I think the takeaway's are---jumpsuits, sparkle, emerald green, and fur--lots of fur!  Alright gang, as promised, an outfit post from moi coming up shortly--KT is working her editing magic on some looks we shot this week--you know, smoothing out my crow's feet and such!  Should be live momentarily!  Make sure to hop on over to these ladies' blogs---all goodins indeed!



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL