Monday, June 25, 2012

Scalloped





shorts (Lilly Pulitzer, Peppermint Palm, Lex KY), blouse (Jcrew), sweater (GAP), flats (Ann Taylor old), tote (World's Apart, Lex KY), necklace (Jcrew ON SALE!!), cuff (SABZ jewelry under $25!),  watch (Cartier), shades (Gucci)
A native Floridian not sporting Lilly Pulitzer??  Unheard of in my book!!  Thank heavens we Lexingtonians have the Peppermint Palm in our backyard to satisfy our Lilly cravings! Considering Lilly started it all   minutes from my hometown, I can't help but be transported to my childhood when sporting her fresh and fun frocks! And yes, we all know Lilly and Jack Rogers are a marriage made in classically prepster heaven; however, don't discount the adaptability of Lilly.  In my opinion, she looks just as darn cute paired with a little leopard, too!

photography courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the locale of this photo shoot! You are darling my dear. May I ask where this shoot took place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! (heck, I love every post you have so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gals!!! Not sure how familiar you are with Lexington, but it was shot at the old Metropol restaurant on short street!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL