Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zig Zagged


dress (Spool 72), tote (Kate Spade), sandals (Jack Rogers), watch (Michael Kors), shades (Ray Bans)

A little back story on the pic*...Normally my incredibly talented photog pal, Kristin Tatem, would have snapped these shots. However, the moment I got this little frock in the mail this week, I was like a kid on Christmas and just had to shoot an amateur pic...PRONTO!
Now onto the dress.  I stumbled upon Spool 72  via Pinterest.  Boy did I hit the motherload...this site has the most adorable summer pieces for such affordable price points!  Do your closet a favor and definitely peruse the site.  I plan on wearing this number both casually (as pictured) to bbq's and a little more spruced up with wedges, chunky baubles, and possibly a white blazer.  And as for you, Mrs. Spade, is there really any other way to start your day?  I think not!


*special thanks to my gal, Sus!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out S. Apple...too cute!! Thanks for passing along the fun find!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL